3 Must – Have Healthy Protein Snacks Recipes
High Protein Bars
The best version of protein bars, lemon flavored.
- 5 oz rolled oats
- 5 oz soy flour
- 1.8 oz flour chickpea
- 6 oz 0% fat of white cheese
- 100 ml called syrup grated lemon peel
- 1 garnished banana
- 46 g whey protein
- 7 oz of dry plums
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Bake the mass in a baking tray lined with baking paper in a preheated oven at 356 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees).
- Allow to cool, then cut into rectangles.
Soy Protein Crisps
I don’t know what do you prefer, but buying protein shakes and protein bars is totally messy and inedible, and I get sick when I read the ingredients. And again protein bars are my most practical way to get to work for lunch or a snack. Well here’s a homemade version with no artificial flavors, with soy flour, lean cheese and whey powder (clean, no additives).
- 5 oz rolled oats
- 7 oz of soy flour
- grated lemon and orange peel, cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 4 oz of garnished banana
- 6 oz g 0% fat cheese
- 100 ml of orange juice
- 1.5 oz whey powder
- 3.5 oz of roasted cashew nuts, almonds
- 7 oz dry plums
- Mix all the ingredients, add the mass in a baking tray with baking paper, flatten and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Allow the roast to cool, then cut into rectangles.
- Dry plums are optional, you can put raisins or dried cranberries or nothing, I put dried plums because they are good for digestion.
Best Protein Muffins
I was craving something sweet today, so I decided to try this recipe. One piece is 70 calories 🙂
- 2 big apples
- 3.5 oz Semi-white flour or integral flour
- 7 oz white cheese
- 100 ml yogurt
- 80ml of milk
- 1 oz protein
- 1 small tablespoon baking powder
- Add the integral flour, white cheese, 100 ml yogurt, the baking powder, powdered protein powder with 80ml milk and apples to the pan.
- Mix them well and fill the muffin molds. *Note I didn’t add sugar!
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Find similar articles to 3 Must – Have Healthy Protein Snacks Recipes on our Recipe Category.