Best Fish Oil Benefits You Will Read This Year
Fish oil is one of the most used supplements. The World Health Organization recommends eating 1-2 servings of fish per week. This recommendation is based on the idea that omega-3 fatty acids can offer many health benefits and protect the body from disease. Supplements can help you get the necessary doses of omega-3 acids in case you cannot consume one or two fish servings per week. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are very important for health.
Thousands of dietary supplements today promise you a long and healthy life, but only a few actually work. Fish oil is definitely on the list of supplements you need to consume daily because your body will have major positive changes:
- Studies have shown that people who consume too much fish are less likely to be affected by heart disease. Researches have shown that fish or its oil fight many of the risk factors for heart disease such as cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, thrombosis, arrhythmia. Nevertheless, fish oil or its supplements do not prevent heart attack or strokes.
- The brain is made up of 60% fat and most of this fat is omega-3 fatty acid. Consequently these fatty acids are essential for normal brain function. According to them, fish oil supplements prevent the symptoms of these disorders such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder. Depression, on the other hand, is expected to be the second largest disease burden across the global burden of disease in 2030. Studies have shown that fish oil and omega-3 supplements can improve the symptoms of depression.
Read more about the benefits of Fish oil and Omega-3 supplements.
- Fish oil supplements improve the body’s fatty composition. Some studies have shown that fish oil supplements in combination with healthy nutrition and physical activity help to lose weight.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for eye health that deteriorates with age. These fatty acids are obtained by consuming fish or fish oil.
- Fish oil has anti-inflammatory values and helps against diseases caused by chronic inflammation. Supplements suppress joints, rheumatism and more.
- The skin is the largest organ in the body and contains many omega-3 fatty acids. Skin health deteriorates with age or after increased exposure to the sun.
- Liver diseases and the accumulation of fats in it are dangerous. Fish oil supplements improve liver function, thaw accumulated fat, and fight inflammation.
Find out more on our Herbs Category.