How to Use Fish Oil for Hair and Skin
Fish oil has various health benefits. It contains omega-3 fatty acids, acts as an antioxidant and protects the heart. Fish oil is available in liquid form but also in capsule form. This oil contains many vitamins A and D. They are good for hair, skin, nails. Vitamin A is good for the eyes, improves the look, and is also found in carrots, oranges and milk. Vitamin D is needed for bones, improves calcium absorption.
Due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids, it prevents heart disease and the risk of atherosclerosis. They reduce the risk of blood clots, improve brain function and protect against diabetes. Fish oil with proper nutrition and physical activity stimulates weight loss.
In addition, fish oil is good for the skin and here we will show you how to make a simple face mask:
- Mix a small scoop of fish oil with honey. Then apply on face and let stand for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold tea from chamomile.
Which vitamins and minerals affect hair health and beauty:
- B5 Vitamin: fish, eggs, meat, cereals, yeast
- H Vitamin : egg red, fungi
- Vitamin A: liver, butter, eggs, carrots, spinach, apricots
- Vitamin C: parsley, cabbage flowers, potatoes, apples, spinach, tomatoes, lemon, orange
- Sulfur: sea fish and shellfish, peas, spinach
- Zinc: shells, fish, meat • Copper: bananas, pears, plums, beer yeast, cocoa
- Iron: dried fruits, spinach, eggs.
To learn more about similar to Fish Oil for Hair and Skin, check our article on BEST FISH OIL BENEFITS YOU WILL READ THIS YEAR.