Simple, fast and very tasty. We really love Sour Cherry Jam Roly-Poly!
This is a recipe that we have inherited from our grandmother. Oh how nostalgic do I feel about those times, when you would wake up to a nice and sweet breakfast prepared just for you and ending it with a nice, soft and sour cherry Roly-Poly.
Let us show you the best and fastest way on how to make it in just 20 minutes.
- 7 eggs
- 1 baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons of flour
- 5 tablespoon of sour cherry jam
- Mix the egg whites with an electric mixer and then add the brown sugar.
- On a different dish, mix the flour with the baking powder
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture of egg whites and brown sugar
- Turn off the mixer and slowly add the mixture of flour and baking powder
- Bake the prepared mixture for around 20 minutes in 480 Fahrenheit degrees
Even greatbritishchefs.com have a great recipe on it.
After baking, let the sour cherry roly poly to cool down for 15 minutes. Afterwards, add sour cherry on top and wrap up lightly. Leave it for another 5 mins and put on a plate. Cut into slices and serve with a cup of hot tea.
Read similar articles to Sour Cherry Jam Roly-Poly on our Recipes Category!