Grandma’s Secret Healthy Spinach Pie that Cuts Calories in Half
Many of us love a variety of pies, that is why we share with you grandmas best recipe. Here’s a healthier version of a homemade pie with chopped spinach and ricotta cheese, as my grandmother does…
- 4 eggs
- 400 ml milk
- 400 ml oil
- 10 tablespoons of cornflour
- 10 tablespoons of flour
- 1 baking powder
- 5 oz ricotta cheese
- 10 oz of raw spinach
- Mix the eggs with a mixer, add the milk and oil.
- Add both types of flour and baking powder, along with the salt.
- Stop the mixer and with the help of a spoon add the ricotta cheese
- In the end, add the chopped spinach and mix it with a spoon.
- Add the mass in a baking pan and bake the pie for 30 min in 390 Fahrenheit