You already know the benefits of apple cider vinegar and its uses starting from pickles, salads and various foods. Maybe you don’t believe it, but eating apple cider vinegar before you fall asleep will improve your overall health and life!
Here are the 9 health benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Weight loss: Based on many studies, obesity is closely linked to sleep. The more weight a person has, the more sleeping problems he will have. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to fight fat buildup and reduces appetite. Vinegar also contains pectin that relaxes the brain. So when you feel hungry before going to bed, remove your hands from the chocolates and mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink.
- It treats sore throats. The bacterium responsible for sore throats cannot survive in an environment where apple cider vinegar is present. Take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and drink it one hour before going to bed.
- The apple cider vinegar stimulates the nerves responsible for the hiccup and the taste of the vinegar will make the nerves “forget” the hiccups. A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar dissolved in a cup of water is enough to stop it.
- The apple tree is rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamin B1, B2, A, and E cleans the mucous membranes and sinuses. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it before going to bed.
- Acid Reflux: The apple cider has the ability to regulate the acid levels in your stomach. Simply mix a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water and drink before going to bed.
- It regulates bad breath. The bacteria in your mouth is because of this. As we said before apple cider vinegar can kill this bacterium by leaving your mouth fresh. You should take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar before going to bed.
- Reduces stomach cramps. Apple cider vinegar helps you forget the insomnia at night that is caused by your stomach cramps. You will no longer have problems with stomach gases and constrictions. Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water and drink it before going to bed.
- Prevents indigestion. Insomnia is closely linked to digestion. Apple cider vinegar helps with problems with swelling and nausea. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in a glass of warm water before going to bed.
Reduces knee pain. Potassium deficiency is considered one of the leading causes of knee pain. Fortunately, apple cider vinegar is rich in potassium which has the ability to reduce pain and regulate balance in body posture.
To get more of healthy weightloss recipes check THE LAZY MAN’S GUIDE TO LOSE WEIGHT – 7 BEST TEAS