Starch And Milk – The Right Combination For Young Skin
Do this treatment only once a week and look at least 10 years younger with this natural combination!
Healthy nutrition is essential for your health and appearance of the skin.
Natural products are always the most important ingredient of many beauty treatments and treatments.
Such is the case of milk that combined with corn starch provides a fantastic mask for a radiant youthful skin.
Corn starch contains vitamin A which helps eliminate stains on the face but also iron and calcium. As a result these two minerals are useful for cell regeneration.
It is especially recommended for oily skins, so this starch helps cleanse the face of excess fat and regulates the level of fat production by the skin.
Milk cornstarch mask provides a lot of protein that gives the skin collagen. Collagen is very substantial for maintaining your skin and preserves its freshness and youth.
Our other Article COUPLE OF STEPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR HUSBAND ADORE YOUR FACE AGAIN… has other tricks about a healthy face.
Cornstarch Face Mask And Milk
To prepare this mask you’ll need:
- 2 tablespoons starch
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Take a glass container and mix all ingredients evenly until you get a solid creamy pastry.
- Wash your face and dry it carefully.
- Apply the mask to the neck area and across the face except the eye area.
- The mask layer should be thick for good coverage and impact.
- Hold the mask on your face for at least 20 minutes or until it dries.Then wash with cold water.
- If you have difficulty cleaning the mask, take a small towel to your face, wet it with cold water, and place it on your face. This will remove most of the mask and then rinse it off easily.
This mask should be done once a week.
After repeated application you will notice how facial skin is soft, full of light and younger.
Find other Beauty related posts on our Beauty Category.