We all know about the benefits of Coconut Oil, so we will go straight to the list. Here are the top 10 alternatives how to use this oil:
- Sun protection: Apply a quantity of coconut oil to the skin before exposure to the sun. Organic coconut oil has a natural SPF 4 and is a powerful antioxidant. On top of the coconut oil, you can apply any other type of creme during the day.
- After sun: As a result of excessive exposure to the sun your skin can have unwanted rashes. Apply one of these 10 coconut oil several times a day to get your skin hydrated. This oil does not allow the skin to strap.
- Anti-mycotic and anti-microbial cure: During the summer we are exposed to mycotic and microbial infections so to prevent and treat them use two medium spoons of coconut oil on daily basis as a cure.
- Mosquito repellent: Mix a little coconut oil with tea tree oil/rosemary/peppermint oil and apply to the skin for natural protection against mosquitoes.
- Dry and damaged hair: All salt and chlorine on the beach can adversely affect your hair by damaging them, and sun protectors do not have protective function for this part. Apply coconut oil to your skin and hair before going to the beach or pool for more effective moisturizing protection. Focus on the roots and tip of the hair.
- Waxing: Avoid chemicals containing waxing creams and replace them with coconut oil. It works like a natural waxing cream without the need for any subsequent cream.
- Moisturizing for the lips: Don’t forget to take care of your lips! The skin and lips are sensitive so it is recommended to apply coconut oil on them. This would make your smile even more beautiful. Brush your teeth with coconut oil and the result will be fantastic.
- Smoothies / Shakes: Remember to pour a spoonful of coconut oil into your drinks to boost the immune system.
- Deodorant: Natural deodorant does not allow sweating and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Body Scrub: For more healing effects, mix coconut oil with sugar or sea salt and create a moisturizing and exfoliating scrub.
This list of Top 10 Ways to Use Coconut Oil can help you.